Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe...

Have you ever had one of those moments/days where you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Yep, hate that.

Usually for me, it's cry. I can cry at most anything. My newest thing to cry during is Disney World commercials. Maybe it's because I just went to d-world...but how awesome would it be to surprise your kids with a trip to d-world on Christmas day? Can't wait to do that!

Don't get my wrong, I kinda like to cry. Just call me emotional, I guess.

Enough about that. Can I please just tell you lucky I am to have great friends. I spent 2 weekends ago in Asheville with my college roommates. I love them. and I spent this past weekend with my best friend. We are basically the same person. too crazy!



Wyatt is turning 2 this weekend! I can't wait to see my baby nephew!!!! He is getting so big and that, again, makes me sad. It feels like yesterday that I was holding him in the delivery room. He is just an awesome kid and is so loving and cute! Watch your girls, Wyatt is going to be a ladies man for sure!



Peace and Blessings. Peace and Blessings.

Jenn Ginn

1 comment:

  1. you should blog more. :) and you should read my blog cause I feel like no one does! ;) love ya

    ReplyDelete