Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello world! How've you been? Good to see you, my old friend.

Say what??? It's been almost 5 months since my last blog? I know that some people check this religiously. I am watching Jimmy Fallon right now and I was very disappointed that it is a repeat.

So, let me just take a few minutes to tell you about my night. I went to see No Strings Attached with a few friends and then went to eat dinner. During dinner, we realized that they were having a memorial fundraiser for the owner who died. There were old flowers and a TON of pictures everywhere. Then this old man fell right next to our table...not just fell but did one of those slowly falling things you see in the movies. He fell because he was totally blitzed. And by blitzed, I mean BLITZED. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to help him because last time I helped an old man, he said "GET OFF OF ME. WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME?" Um excuse me but if it weren't for me, you would have cracked your old head open on the concrete. This happened at a Clemson football game and so now I am scarred for life.

So after dinner, there were about 10 cop cars surrounding the area. Some shady stuff was going down at the Sonic next door. So we just sat in the car and watched because there was a road block. I seriously felt like someone was going to get shot.

I have such good weekends coming up. I cannot wait until 2 more weekends. 105Deez reunion in Clemson/Asheville.

My babyman nephew, Wyatt, is turning 2 in exactly 1 month. Time is flying by!!!

Okay, I am going to bed. Why am I awake at 1 am? oh, it's because Rachel is making me write this. I think she should start a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment