Saturday, April 17, 2010

...it's not the storm before the calm

I am supposed to be working on my student teaching portfolio, but I am watching Four Christmases.

I don't want to graduate. I love Clemson and all it has to offer.

Where is the generation gap when an alumnus who spent four years in these hills before the turn of the century says, "Next to my church and my home, I love Clemson University beyond all other institutions this side of heaven" and when a graduate-to-be says, "Excepting only my parents, Clemson has meant more to me and done more for me than anything that has touched my life."
~Joe Sherman

I can't stop thinking about graduation. I don't have a job for August. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in the third grade. I have worked for this...and my dream may not come true because of our economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment